Wednesday, April 30, 2008

..dun noe la..

Sometimes I ponder about what will come next.Where will my life turn when it seems to stall? When is the next time I will smile again? and how will I get up, should I fall? Happiness fills me with a touch of sadness. By that I mean I know it can't last. Beauty decays, laughter subsides. When will the stones be cast? Tragedy can be measured by the amount of happiness taken away. Elusion is our only protection. As we fall victim to its prey. So when I've reached a fork in life's roadand the choices are many or few. I follow the one that leads away from misfortune. Thats all I can really do. When life is good, You have to hold it in your hand.You have to close your eyes.You have to breathe it in! Happiness may end..While tragedy begins. Today is the beginning, Is tomorrow the end?

2 comments:

eleza737 said...

jiwa kaco lagi ke beck..?

Hudd Pique Lovato said...

fahami...
penah laluinya... ;"(
perit dowh..