Thursday, October 22, 2009

..if i could tell u..

When I see you in the morning
it brightens up my day
there are so many thoughts on my mind
so many words I want to say
I want to tell you how I feel
but the words I can not find
they're all mixed up with my thoughts
that are running through my mind


I've been keeping it locked up
because I know there's not a chance
you never look my way
you don't even take a glance
You don't even know you're doing this
toying with my heart



I wish I could just tell you
but I don't know where to start
Should I tell you how much you mean to me
or how bad I want to be with you
if I were to say these things
how would you react, what would you do



Would you never talk to me again
would you never look my way
that would just bring me back
to where I am today
Then I'd start all over
and choose a different route
to make you understand
my feelings that want out



I don't know what to do
or even how to say
maybe I should lock it up
and keep myself away
My heart would ache even more
but maybe for the good
I just really want to tell you
only if I could.

3 comments:

MONYET house of TALENT said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MONYET house of TALENT said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MONYET house of TALENT said...

lirik lagu ke ni Rubeckha?